Apparently February 12th is now unofficially recognized as “Darwin Day” (Charles Darwin was born on Feb. 12, 1809). So Happy Birthday Chuck! Except, well, I’m not sure there’s all that much to celebrate…
More than 200 years after his birth, science has yet to come close to actually proving Darwin’s theory of evolution. In fact, it’s looking less and less plausible as time goes by.
In the spirit of the day, here’s a birthday puzzle for Charlie’s devotees to solve: Where did ALL that INFORMATION come from? (The numbers are just a tad mind-boggling!) ~
Video via Darwin’s Doubt
The latest evolution-busting discoveries and developments ~
• Reasons to Believe ~ A great resource to counter the progressive narrative on the origins of life
• What are the odds that Darwinian evolution is true?
• Overlapping Genetic Code Complicates Things for Darwin Devotees
• Darwinism devolving further
• The Master Coder
• What the bones tell us…
• Random Chaos or Intelligent Design?
• Creation-Evolution Headlines ~ Debunking Darwin daily
• On Darwin Day, Darwinism Is Well Past Its “Sell By” Date ~
… key features of the biological realm flatly contradict the Darwinian mechanism of natural selection and the notion that all features of living things are or were in some ancestral form adaptive […]
To understand the core weakness of the Darwinian worldview, it is important to understand what Darwinian natural selection requires. The process will work its magic, building up functional structures in organisms, only when two very strict conditions are met: First, the structure must be adaptive — that is, helpful to the organism in flourishing in its environment — and second, there must be a continuum of structures, functional all along the way, leading from an ancestor species to the descendent.
A brief but enlightening explanation of the critical deficiencies in Darwin’s theory from Michael Denton. Read the rest HERE.